Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Ok. you believe it if you want. I have my opinion and that's that. How many of our squad have be linked with a transfer away this summer? Off the top of my head ....Walker, De Bruyne, Ortega, Ederson, Cancelo, Bernardo, Grealish, Phillips, Rodri, Nunes, Alvarez, Haaland, Kabore, McAtee plus of course Pep.
Add in all the others who everyone wants to send out on loan such as Bobb and Rico and it all becomes so tiresome.
Let's see how many of them leave and see who the sheep on here are
In fairness the thread title is 'Alvarez leaving?' .... not 'Alvarez leaving' mate.

But fair enough, Mods please close thread :)

We took a punt on him at a price where we knew was unlikely to bite us on our arse.
Worse case scenario is we let him go for a huge profit and best case scenario is he settles in and becomes an important player in another successful season.
Win win for the club.

You are not making any sense. Delap can't be an understudy to Bony, let alone Haaland. Drop the suggestion, it's ridiculous
I only suggested it once. If you don't agree that's your prerogative.

BTW, what gave you the idea I'm somebody who you can mouth off to. Go bark up some other tree if you're looking to be a tough guy...
You are not making any sense. Delap can't be an understudy to Bony, let alone Haaland. Drop the suggestion, it's ridiculous

We took a punt on him at a price where we knew was unlikely to bite us on our arse.
Worse case scenario is we let him go for a huge profit and best case scenario is he settles in and becomes an important player in another successful season.
Win win for the club.
Depending on what he himself wants to do i suppose,I will be happy with your best case scarnatio though

I only suggested it once. If you don't agree that's your prerogative.

BTW, what gave you the idea I'm somebody who you can mouth off to. Go bark up some other tree if you're looking to be a tough guy...
tenor.gif

Seems like more and more signs pointing towards Julian's departure. Bookmakers still have him more likely to stay than not, but getting closer to 50/50 each day. Reports growing in credibility with fees and such. Tolmie's comments, etc.

Can't be too mad if the Spanish lifestyle calls him name. He's won it all in England, and internationally - why not conquer another country?

One thing that I don't think people in here are looking at as a positive is that this opens up a massive hole in our attack that will likely intrigue some of our targets. Should be easier to persuade Musiala/whoever to push for the City move urgently if we can offer Julian's minutes to them as a minimum.

Julian is great. Ball-striking and work-rate of the highest tier. Unique profile for sure, but we can definitely replace him with other profiles and succeed.

Maybe his English language teacher will be looking for new students when he leaves? Dibs!

1721219737539.png

So basically you use anonymous media formats to be an ignoramus...Whatever makes you happy...I'm impressed...
You are here on Bluemoon making threats and acting all tough, it's laughable.

You said you would love Delap to be an understudy to Haaland and possibly our second striker, I said that doesn't make sense and you turned into some kind of Tony Soprano parody. Forgive me for laughing but it's a bit silly, isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.