Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Plays in both the positions Alvarez did. Much more technically gifted as an AM.

How many others have tried to get the best out of him ?

His initial hype doesn't seem to have carried well, although Atletico seemed a terrible choice at the time.

Not watched a great deal of him tbh.

How many others have tried to get the best out of him ?

His initial hype doesn't seem to have carried well, although Atletico seemed a terrible choice at the time.
He’s played at Atletico not a good fit for him. Then a dysfunctional Chelsea team on loan and was decent at Barca last season.

Still feel like he’s got so much ability that Pep could really harness and I think in our system he could thrive.

I've got to admit, i would love to see what Felix could do under Pep as hes incredibly talented, but it would be a huge risk to let Alvarez go and have him as the replacement.

He’s played at Atletico not a good fit for him. Then a dysfunctional Chelsea team on loan and was decent at Barca last season.

Still feel like he’s got so much ability that Pep could really harness and I think in our system he could thrive.

That was a " like " for the sentiment behind the second sentence but not for a move to take him in any Alvarez transaction, or other transfer on balance.

If Pep had really wanted him, I am sure we would have taken other opportunities as they arose.

In the world of PSR and FFP - money is absolutely key. Rarely see high level deals conducted with players being given to the selling club nowadays.

I was gobsmacked that the Luiz to Juventus deal went through

Clubs want money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.