Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Julian is strong, injury-free all season, runs the full 90 minutes, and never regularly disappears from matchday due to sudden injuries like Felix did at Chelsea, Barca, and Atletico!

I would still be wanting money on top of any deal. The reason I would be for this move is that a lot of his minutes came as the #10. He is never displacing Haaland and as a #10 I’d argue Felix would be a stronger fit.

However I do love Alvarez and he’s the perfect back-up which I don’t think he wants to be. Felix may not be the answer but another player may be and the above still applies.

Do feel like Felix has been wasted by his previous clubs since his Benfica days and is still very young. However perhaps the club don’t want to take a risk on a player who has failed at his previous clubs.

I would still be wanting money on top of any deal. The reason I would be for this move is that a lot of his minutes came as the #10. He is never displacing Haaland and as a #10 I’d argue Felix would be a stronger fit.

However I do love Alvarez and he’s the perfect back-up which I don’t think he wants to be. Felix may not be the answer but another player may be and the above still applies.

Do feel like Felix has been wasted by his previous clubs since his Benfica days and is still very young. However perhaps the club don’t want to take a risk on a player who has failed at his previous clubs.
FFS

What is with this obsession with Felix who's failed at 3 consecutive clubs, that they think he'll regain his "benfica days" that was almost 6 years ago and was for just over half a season.....

Joao felix needs to step down a level not up

We all know Pep’s stance on these things. If a player wants to leave, they can leave. That’s the simple part. He then asks them / their agent to come up with a deal right for Manchester City. That’s where 90% of these departures fall down. I can’t see Atletico stumping up the cash.

I want to marry Kylie Minogue. Not gonna happen though is it. My two up, two down in Bamber Bridge, simple home cooking and a takeaway every Friday from John Dory Fish Bar isn’t going to tempt is it? Plus I’ve been reliably informed Kylie is blessed with the gift of sight. Nobody is interested.

Yet when a football club wants a player worth £80 million of anybody’s money for a Chupa Chup and a bag of Salt & Vinegar Disco’s, it’s headline news.

wow so many people want felix. he would just moan about wanting to go to barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.