Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

We all know Pep’s stance on these things. If a player wants to leave, they can leave. That’s the simple part. He then asks them / their agent to come up with a deal right for Manchester City. That’s where 90% of these departures fall down. I can’t see Atletico stumping up the cash.

I want to marry Kylie Minogue. Not gonna happen though is it. My two up, two down in Bamber Bridge, simple home cooking and a takeaway every Friday from John Dory Fish Bar isn’t going to tempt is it? Plus I’ve been reliably informed Kylie is blessed with the gift of sight. Nobody is interested.

Yet when a football club wants a player worth £80 million of anybody’s money for a Chupa Chup and a bag of Salt & Vinegar Disco’s, it’s headline news.
I can have a word if you want pal.. I’ve been seeing Kylie’s sister for a while now.. she’s a superstar too but with slightly bigger tits and a shit voice. Who’d have thought she’d be interested in a short fat fella with a bald head and a limp? You could easily be in with a chance with her sister ..

World Cup winner.
Treble winner.
4 PL titles in a row winner.
World Club Champions winner.
Copa America winner.
Etc.

And people want to give him away with ‘their’ valuations of him.

Why don’t we contact Arsenal and ask our only real title rivals for this season if they want to buy him on the cheap or if they want a straight swap with Jesus?

Last edited:
Mutiple trophy winner domestically and internationally, in the top 5 young attacking mid/strikers in europe.

if we sell for 45m then we are mugging ourselves
Indeed, anything lower than £70M plus add on's for a player of his ability and achievements will see us low balled off every other team thinking we've set a marker, when they fancy one of our players.

If Alvarez is desperate to go then i think £70m minimum needs put on the table and only PSG would be capable of that.

World Cup winner.
Treble winner.
4 PL titles in a row winner.
World Club Champions winner.
Copa America winner.
Etc.

And people want to give him away with ‘their’ valuations of him.

Why don’t we contact Arsenal and ask our only real title rivals for this season if they want to buy him on the cheap or if they want a straight swap with Jesus?
Don't forget only 24 years old with four years left on his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.