Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

There is nothing that backs up that he is desperate to go.
This is the bernardo bollocks all over again

spanish press associated with interested club start rumours pllayer want to leave /their club aflre keen on him.

all the while the player has never once said such a thing and this lunatic asylum of a forum believe twitter over the player and club

If we were buying Alvarez for £100M this place would be bouncing, quoting his winning titles and YouTube videos galore.
Can't believe how people are ready to wave him goodbye.
It's purely because we have the best striker in the world already in Haaland. Alvarez isn't in the starting XI if the squad is fully healthy.

I like Alvarez but if an offer of £80-90M came in I'd gladly take that for our backup striker.

Anything less than £70m isn't worth listening to anybody suggesting we should give in for less than that give your head a shake, if we were signing a player that's achieved all Alvarez has we'd be expected to pay triple figures for him or very close.

Even if he's decided he wants out he should've thought about that when he signed his contract, same as Bernardo Silva he'll know that he'll be allowed to leave just as long as our demands are met, anything less and teams can do one always trying to sign our players on the cheap it's not fucking Poundland here.

we need the squad.

Best second choice GK -
Best second choice ST -

No-one can compete

I’d also say best second choice CB partnership (but couldn’t say which players)

We need to keep building this to keep the gap

no, of course we should only sell him for a smart price

80m for Jesus and Zinchenko was smart
45m for Palmer was smart

So Alvarez shouldn’t be sold for less than 75m

And why:

We have seen enough already to understand his limits

But we have a lot of young players incoming whose limits we don’t know and can become superstars

Macatee
Hamilton
Bobb
Echeverri
Savio

These guys need minutes

I don’t see Haaland going either
Madrid got that twat and Barca is in the mess, to ever afford him

So I don’t see him ever becoming better than Foden or Haaland to become the first team player

Therefore let’s sell him, mobilize funds enough to get Bruno and give above mentioned youngsters his minutes

I think he could be as key to our next decade as players such a De Bruyne have for the previous decade

IMO - we should only think of selling him if he is really very unhappy - and even then only for a large fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.