Alvarez replacement thread

no one, no Haaland, play a false 9. Simple fact is that no one good enough to play number 9 for us will be willing to play understudy to Erlings lad and get minimum game time
I agree. We don't need to buy a striker for buying sake. We won the league two seasons without a striker and we have plenty of fire power when Haaland isn't playing. He gets marked out of the game much of the time but playing an extra midfielder confuses opposing defenders because they're not sure who to mark because of our versatility and constant fluidity.

I think Gimenze might be a very brilliant signing as some have mentioned his name or else bring in a stop gap like Griezmann like I have said.

Last edited:
Would absolutely take Sadio Mane on a 1 year deal but don’t think it will be an established name.

Wonder whether we would think that Castellanos lad who has been at NYC and Girona in past few years is up to doing a back up role for us? Now at Lazio, just been called up by Argentina. Not my opinion I’ve never even watched him play, just speculating based on something Sam Lee said on his podcast.

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.