am i a horrible person?

Sloppyjoshua said:
i was walking up my road and I saw a cat get hit by a car, it got up ran to the curb and started having shock spasms i guess, the car stopped, the people got out and looked at the cat. I asked 'is there anything i can do?' the people said ' no its nearly dead' a person who also saw the inccident said thats the pubs cat across the road, she went in and the people came out the 12 year old daughter cryed her eyes out trying to run to the cat but failing as the mother stopped her.

however when i got into my house instead of feeling dead sorry for the girl the first thing that came to my head was OWNED! Am i a horrible person? i feel well bad.
wanker!!!!

LEE BRADBURY said:
Oh dear a product of our broken society, you revelled in the poor cats misfortune. Although your conscience pricked at you, it seems your bad side came off better, I bet you have masochistic tendencies and are the type of person who pulls all the legs of a daddy long legs and then releases it.

The poor child now emotionally scarred for ever, her poor cat’s untimely demise for ever etched on her young mind

Never again can she play with her pussy

So sad.

You do realise before Finbar Saunders took over that she is 12 mate.

Just checking before before the FBI check your credit card lol

Sloppyjoshua said:
i was walking up my road and I saw a cat get hit by a car, it got up ran to the curb and started having shock spasms i guess, the car stopped, the people got out and looked at the cat. I asked 'is there anything i can do?' the people said ' no its nearly dead' a person who also saw the inccident said thats the pubs cat across the road, she went in and the people came out the 12 year old daughter cryed her eyes out trying to run to the cat but failing as the mother stopped her.

however when i got into my house instead of feeling dead sorry for the girl the first thing that came to my head was OWNED! Am i a horrible person? i feel well bad.

Ok we've all learnt about the use of Owned!
Now tell me, what's the term the "kids" are using to describe attention seeking fuckwits, who relay stories, that probably didn't actually happen, just so that they can demonstrate to an internet forum, that they are down with the latest slang?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.