Am I being Very optimistic OR....

erocsevil

Do we still have a very good chance of winning the league?

We're currently 10 points behind league leaders Chelsea, who are dropping points for fun, and have only Daniel Sturridge available for the next couple of games. We also have a game in hand Vs a very average Everton side.

Now that we have a manager who will make sure we have a solid defence, and are still scoring goals, i still think we have a really good chance!

We need Chelsea and United to drop 4-6 points each over the next four or five weeks while we take maximum points and then we might just be in business...or at least we could start to dare to dream...

Mancini is a great optimist , i'm sure hi never go to say this but in his mind hi is thinking about..

It's not impossible but I think I have more chance of winning the Lotto.
Feel free to look this post up in May, I would like nothing more than you saying I told you so.
I do love bluemoon we lose were going down, we win and........................

With only 7 points behind Chelsea with a win against Everton, it is quite clear that it would be foolish to rule out the title already. And we have a genius on the bench now, who when he gets more time with the players, will work wonders for the organization of our team. Just look at the difference today after just a couple of days in charge and huge injury problems at the back. The sky is clearly the limit now, and I feel a new dawn with happy days are upon us.

Numptyed said:
It's not impossible but I think I have more chance of winning the Lotto.
Feel free to look this post up in May, I would like nothing more than you saying I told you so.
I do love bluemoon we lose were going down, we win and........................
Great, isn't it? It's always a feast or a famine on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.