Am i hearing this??

1.618034 said:
kippax88 said:
lowro saying robinho is world class!! its true but he never gets behind us lol

Lowro?

If you're watching MOTD then don't you mean Hansen?

Or do you mean on a website? Post the link if so... Kinda helps!

Oh and BTW, it's Lawro...

Not having a good night are you really?

Is this the most mistakes in one post? Maybe a new thread...

i tell u what robinho was fucking fantastic 2day he outshone ne 1 he was a class of his own 2day get it well worth the money

p.s

while we're on about flops what did berbafflop do today? i heard his name being SCREAMED on motd wen he touched the ball in the midle of the park..

kippax88 said:
i tell u what robinho was fucking fantastic 2day he outshone ne 1 he was a class of his own 2day get it well worth the money

p.s

while we're on about flops what did berbafflop do today? i heard his name being SCREAMED on motd wen he touched the ball in the midle of the park..
Obviously played a blinder while Robinho flopped again and scored a scrappy goal

kippax88 said:

p.s

the ball rebounded off him from an attempted clearance and trickled over the line definitely goal of the season and well worth £30million :|

Nick1878 said:
Great player..why doesnt he play like he did today all the time?!

Tell you what, we'll drop you in the Santos FC starting 11, have inadequate cover to let someone come in periodically and give you a break for a few days, make you learn Portuguese, and make you get to know 25 new team mates all at the same time. Then we'll get some young strumpet to tell Brazilian police that you touched her up in a nightclub, and you'll be arrested and interrogated, and no doubt your wife or significant other will give you some very cold glares.

Would you blow a bit hot and cold, under the cisrcumstances? ;)

goat boy said:
Nick1878 said:
Great player..why doesnt he play like he did today all the time?!

Tell you what, we'll drop you in the Santos FC starting 11, have inadequate cover to let someone come in periodically and give you a break for a few days, make you learn Portuguese, and make you get to know 25 new team mates all at the same time. Then we'll get some young strumpet to tell Brazilian police that you touched her up in a nightclub, and you'll be arrested and interrogated, and no doubt your wife or significant other will give you some very cold glares.

Would you blow a bit hot and cold, under the cisrcumstances? ;)

Good point, well made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.