Am I now old?

You are old when you can't drop into or get out out of your chair without letting out an involuntary 'ufff' as you struggle to shift your aging frame.

37 you are still young
You're old when you complete a questionnaire and when it comes to the personal bit at the end about you, the box you tick is age 48-65. You've been lumped with the oldies

daveduke67 said:
You are old when you can't up from your chair or from being knelt down without letting out an involuntary 'guff' as you struggle to lift your aging frame.

Slightly edited for my own description.

daveduke67 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
37 today. So am I still classed as young un or am I getting on a bit?

Only when you go and buy a convertible/sports car, grow a ponytail or have your first tattoo.

Yes I did, no I can't, yes I did.
I too am 37. And yes, I bought a convertible a fortnight ago. Happy birthday OP. I must admit I am feeling a bit like Im getting on now. The old sports injuries give general aches and pains, hair is well on the way to salt and pepper and the average age of the women I bum these days is markedly on the increase.

Male 37 = Youngster

Female 37.... I don't think I need type any more...<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
37 you are still young
You're old when you complete a questionnaire and when it comes to the personal bit at the end about you, the box you tick is age 48-65. You've been lumped with the oldies

I always tick 25-35. Bollocks to 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.