Am I racist?

Martyn said:
A bit extra to the story: I did go to the KFC in Middleton but they were shut for what looked like a staff meeting or something. If I wanted KFC I'd have had to go to the elk mill branch. The idea of a franchise like KFC, McDonald's, subway etc is that you are guaranteed the same food, same quality.

Spilt my Fanta in the footwell of the car on the way home aswell!!

What do you think of the McLobster or Poutine?

Is it ok for a KFC that is owned by a Muslim to not serve or employ gay people for religious reasons?

In the Quran it says,

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”

This is why Muslims don't eat pork.

But in the hadith it says about homosexuality:

"This sin, the impact of which makes one’s skin crawl, which words cannot describe, is evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul… The heavens, the Earth and the mountains tremble from the impact of this sin. The angels shudder as they anticipate the punishment of Allah to descend upon the people who commit this indescribable sin."

So surely they can't be expected to employ gay people, anymore than serve bacon. Being around bacon can't be as bad as being around "extreme filthiness of character!"

bluemiester said:
Is it ok for a KFC that is owned by a Muslim to not serve or employ gay people for religious reasons?

In the Quran it says,

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”

"This sin, the impact of which makes one’s skin crawl, which words cannot describe, is evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul… The heavens, the Earth and the mountains tremble from the impact of this sin. The angels shudder as they anticipate the punishment of Allah to descend upon the people who commit this indescribable sin."

So surely they can't be expected to employ gay people, anymore than serve bacon. Being around bacon can't be as bad as being around "extreme filthiness of character!"

Christians will be next I tell thee...........

kas_tippler said:
Which part of a chicken does bacon come from?
Shhh we've been conning the Muslims for ages telling them its chicken if they see through this my local butchers Halal pork sausages will be rumbled as well.

bluemiester said:

In the Quran it says,

Not hiring people because they are gay or have different religious beliefs would be illegal - not serving bacon in an area that, generally, wouldn't buy it is not illegal

Similar to Waitrose selling organic milk in areas they know will buy it and not selling it in areas that their research will tell them won't buy it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.