Am I the only one angry at David Platt??

Gelsons Dad said:
didactic said:
He is the only one who said Mario did something wrong on Saturday. After the game he had a talk with Rio for a good 5 minutes by the scum bus and they shook hands. It has now been revealed today that they are actually neighbours and live together on the same road on Alderley Edge. I think Platt should have stood by Mario kept his mouth shut and there was no need for the chat by the team bus with the hand shake. This all makes it seems the whole incident was Marios fault.

Platts words "His [Balotelli’s] performance on the pitch showed a great deal more ­maturity, the scenes at the final whistle should not have happened but le...t’s not let that mar what was a great day for us. He is young and can’t stay out of the headlines and a lot is said about that.Perhaps he shouldn’t have done what he did in terms of going over to the Man United fans and it isn’t a case of defending him, it was something and nothing at the final whistle.

Mancini did the right think making light of the situation but Platt should know his role is a secondary one and should back our players regardless of the situation.

There is nothing wrong with this. You're just looking for something that isn't there mate. Just because you don't like Platt doesn't mean he doesn't care about his current team. His behaviour on Saturday showed clearly that he has passion for his job and therefore also for city.

I agree mate. You could see how much it ment to him and all the staff. we are all in this together, lets just enjoy the win and look forward to the final.

i will never trust this fat bastard, i think that celebration was just more like "i want to fit in" as soon as he is gone, he will be right back at his previous rag status

Give it a rest - Platt played a semi blinder.

Where were the scum management separating camel toe and the blues.

It was left to Plattoid, bob and the backroom/frontroom guys to sort it out.

No need to focus on Platt.

The disgrace was on camel toe, the rag management and the south americans.

Do not focus on Platt.

Evil Roy Slade said:
Give it a rest - Platt played a semi blinder.

Where were the scum management separating camel toe and the blues.

It was left to Plattoid, bob and the backroom/frontroom guys to sort it out.

No need to focus on Platt.

The disgrace was on camel toe, the rag management and the south americans.

Do not focus on Platt.
Correct.

mike o said:
I cant stand the fat yonner but the way he celebrated the goal and the win showed how much it meant

Lets put the Platt bashing to bed now

Agree. Slagging off Platt really is boring now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.