Am I the only One not fully convinced Kaka is the answer?

blueOAP said:
If we get Kaka the chances are we attract other world class players who want to play with him. That is the plus.

World class players that want to play with Kaka AND want a big pay day!!?

Do they want to play for the shirt or is that just an old fashioned notion I shouldn't entertain anymore!

I wont respond to those who question my credentials!

sraey92 said:
blueOAP said:
If we get Kaka the chances are we attract other world class players who want to play with him. That is the plus.

Do they want to play for the shirt or is that just an old fashioned notion I shouldn't entertain anymore!

Don't be ridiculous. You're playing the media's game. Does Rooney want to play for United or does he want to play for United or does he want to play for his £100,000 a week paydays. Lighten up, FFS.

The answer?

Stop worrying, stop being so pessimistic, and just wallow in the fact that WE MIGHT BE SIGNING KAKA!!!

FFS!

sraey92 said:
blueOAP said:

You have credentials? What are those then, rag?

Brucie Bonus said:
sraey92 said:

You have credentials? What are those then, rag?

I posted a reasonably sensible question, backed it up with my feelings and thoughts! Is that not enough credentials to enter into a sensible conversation without the surrounding paranoia?

sraey92 said:
Seriously! The unrest in the squad etc. could really have an adverse effect!

Is Kaka up for a relegation dogfight?

yes you asked a question that concerns you, wtf is this forum all about if someone cant ask anybody anything..?
Sky had an interview today with Onuoha they asked him about what he thought about all this hype with Ka ka, he said we would like him to come to city, since the arrival of Robinho, it has lifted the team you can see this by the likes of Ireland scoring on a regular basis. The infulence of Robinho has been a very positive one.

I think 100M could be better spent on a defence! Kaka is amazing and a fantastic player but i am not sure we need him in our present situation, bit like Rob was not really needed in summer.....

thing that worries me is that if we don't get him or any other top players in this window, the team's going to be even more deflated than the first half of the season, never mind us, the fans. who in the team then are going to be up for a dogfight? kompany, dunne, SWP, Ireland, caciedo and perhaps robbie though i have my reservations there. hope this transfer doesn't spectaculary backfire. i mean, for sure the likes of west ham and blackburn are going to hold out for silly money now this transfer budget has been aired. i hope they don't. saying that, personally, i still don't know why we don't go for the likes of P. Cannavaro of napoli and Lahm. both have stated they'd be up for a move. not to us but surely we could temp them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.