Am i the only one who finds Keys funny.

GX Blue said:
Its just a normal lad conversation.
By a 53-year-old man desperately trying to seek the approval of the cool gang. It's funny because of its sheer cringeworthiness, not because it's actually funny.

Dubai Blue said:
GX Blue said:
Its just a normal lad conversation.
By a 53-year-old man desperately trying to seek the approval of the cool gang. It's funny because of its sheer cringeworthiness, not because it's actually funny.

Why is he seeking approval?

Its not the first time they've met! They've all been working together for years!

Its just mates having a laugh.

GX Blue said:
Dubai Blue said:

Its not the first time they've met! They've all been working together for years!

The fact that the comparatively young Jamie Redknapp finds it all a bit embarrassing should have been enough to let Keys know he should have stopped talking like that about 30 years ago.

Its funny because he comes across like a carbon copy of Alan Partridge - some excruciatingly embarrasing saddo trying to fit in and getting it badly wrong.

Reminds me of this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4OMRm2nmcY[/youtube]

You almost expect him to go 'Ooooh Sex' any minute.

Longsight-memories said:
Stillsy said:
Right i never liked him and probably still dont but this was without doubt the funniest thing iv heard for a long time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUMtbSM708[/youtube]

article-1350890-0CEC5970000005DC-623_634x903.jpg

Love to hang out the back of his daughter....then have a twosome with the wife..Smashing fun...

Oh, hello.

Richard, I would love to smash the granny out of your daughter. With a bit of luck and a fair wind, she will get your job on Sky.

GX Blue said:

Are you for real? Redknapp is embarrassed, Gullit is pretending to be texting and Souness just looks dumbfounded and kicks him under the chair.

It's David Brent at his best!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
That clip is the sort of conversation men have all the time. If men didnt have that talk in the pub then it would be a very quiet pint
I keep hearing this defence, but as far as I can tell they aren't sat in a pub during their own time. They're sat in his workplace with a camera and microphone pointing at him. The language I use at work is a lot different to the language I use in the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.