Am I the saddest person on bluemoon

pirate

couldnt sleep last night, so got up and watched jimmy grimble followed by the 2011 FA cup semi and final and then last season review DVD with sergio scoring at about 07:30. Now i cant stop smiling at work. Hard to keep my eyes open, but cant stop smiling.

anyone else ever done anything equally sad

Not in a month of Sundays. You probably don't come on enough, as there are numerous sad cases on here, I'd love to name them but I just can't be arsed with the days of back and forth abuse. There are actually people on here who copy and paste other posters comments from different threads just to make a point, and sometimes from months back. Have never understood why some take it so seriously - maybe I don't drink enough. Rest assured you are not the saddest poster on here!

Not in a month of Sundays. You probably don't come on enough, as there are numerous sad cases on here, I'd love to name them but I just can't be arsed with the days of back and forth abuse. There are actually people on here who copy and paste other posters comments from different threads just to make a point, and sometimes from months back. Have never understood why some take it so seriously - maybe I don't drink enough. Rest assured you are not the saddest poster on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.