Amanda Holden

Bigga said:
toby said:
1.618034 said:
Amanda Holden... Yes!

Kelly Brooke... Double Yes!

excuse me arent you getting married this month

Does being in a relationship with whomever stop you purring after a certain Mr. Beckham or Mr Hughes??

after 28yrs of marriage bigga surely I am allowed to look but not touch lol by now

mammutly said:
Bigga said:
stony said:
Physical perfection is no indication of being any good in bed. Someone of your age should know that ;-)

Oh, I concur! I, in my 'younger days' have incurred the delight of the thinner woman and have enjoyed the contact... However, I can never get out of my head the feeling bone crunching!

Therefore, having also sampled the delights of the 'fuller woman', I'd much rather the enjoyment of a curvy strumpet, as a rule!!

There speaks a voice of wisdom.

However, there is also the eternal paradox of desiring most that which is unavailable.

Thus the relative appeal of thin versus thick, or vice versa, stems, at least in part, from what type of vehicle currently one currently drives. Or, to put it another way. Sometimes we all fancy a change.

Ah, yes, the ol' "fancy a change"!!

Well, I passed a certain ratio of women a long time ago, so, I'm happy where I am!!

I love my good memories, though!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.