Amanda Staveley leaves Newcastle

KS55

Amanda Staveley is leaving Newcastle and she and her husband have sold their shares. She did a good job there safely ushering through the takeover. Of course she had experience of introducing an Arab to the PL, some bloke called Mansour.

Shortest thread in Bluemoon history.

This happened.
No it didn't.

I am not that up in the share industry but wouldn't it have been stupid to sell 10% of shares right now considering the Geordies are on the up and I suppose their share price will go up accordingly?

I am not that up in the share industry but wouldn't it have been stupid to sell 10% of shares right now considering the Geordies are on the up and I suppose their share price will go up accordingly?
I doubt that her and her husband are down to their last few thousand pounds, to be honest.

How big a role did she play in the ADUG takeover at City? Was she like a facilitator?

I doubt that her and her husband are down to their last few thousand pounds, to be honest.

How big a role did she play in the ADUG takeover at City? Was she like a facilitator?

This is all I have mate :)

Manchester City and Liverpool[edit]​

The Barclays deal followed Sheikh Mansour's £210 million purchase of Manchester City in September of the same year through the Abu Dhabi United Group,[18] a transaction reportedly worth £10 million in commission to PCP Capital Partners.[2] At the same time Staveley was involved in extended negotiations by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum's Dubai International Capital to buy a 49 per cent stake in Liverpool, although the deal, which would have given Staveley a place on the club's board, eventually foundered.[11][32][33]

I’d read that their shares were being diluted as the PIF created more shares, which may have been the reason to cash out.

Whether they did or not, I’ve no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.