Amanda Staveley leaves Newcastle

I’d read that their shares were being diluted as the PIF created more shares, which may have been the reason to cash out.

Whether they did or not, I’ve no idea.

I don't claim to know how that works but I suspect that you wouldn't be allowed to cheapen someone else's shares would they?

I don't claim to know how that works but I suspect that you wouldn't be allowed to cheapen someone else's shares would they?

Yes they can. In theory.

But it depends on if there is a protection within the (ammended) articles of association (has to be registered on companies house and is available for public view) or share holders agreement (contract between shareholders and private document).

There's also pre-emption rights.

Pre-emption rights give the shareholders of a company first refusal to purchase any new or existing shares that become available. These rights are designed to protect the interests of shareholders and limit the ability of third parties to hold shares in a company.

Got the scariest eyes on a woman Ive seen in a long time, and Ive known a lot of nutter females
Amanda Stavely suffers from Huntingtons Disease, quite a serious condition, sad but could also be a contributor to her leaving NUFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.