AMAURI!!

I think he is the perfect player for us. Talented, big, strong, and unlike players like Addy, and RSC in the english game, he moves very very quick for a big man. He is very skilful, difficult to shrug off the ball and scores alot with his head, definitely a kind of player we lack and we have lacked since the Goat himself.

I think we should look at Juventus. Chiellini, Amauri and Giovinco. That would be smart.

One of my favourite players, i remember mourinho saying few months ago that if he knew about Amauri when he first moved to Inter last summer or saw him play back then, He'd pay whatever it takes to sign him. Juve paid 22 mil euros for the big man and it was a very succesfull move from their board (deserves IMO even much more than what they've paid).

He didn't play for brazil because not many people knew much about him outside of italy (played there almost all of he's career). Plus he played with a lesser known clubs (chievo, palermo) so not untill he made he's move to Juve that Dunga started following the guy. But its looks like he will play for Italy (lippi is a big fan of him) but he's waiting for he's citizenship approval to make the move.

Personaly out of the much known names out there (drogba, torres...) he's one of the best target attackers in the game (very underrated).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.