Ambition - We have it

M M

mat

That's why were turning top players heads.

Fair enough they want the money, but the majority want to win things. Players at the shite, Arse, Dippers, and Chel$ki are being told the clubs can't afford to buy players to win tropheys this season. Then City approach them and say "We want champs league in two years, a minimum of one trophey this year and we will bankroll you and other players such a ****** to do this. Are you with us?"

Of course they are!!!!

JT would love to win the WC and come back to a club that will keep getting stronger and going for the title, leading a hungry team dominated by AMBITION. I have faith in Cook and Hughes will weed any potential mercenaries.The good times are coming and Sky and the "Big 4" hate it.

But fans, not just ours will love it.

We've a head start on others, but give it 5 years i wouldn't be surprised to see a new "Big 4" challenging.

ADUG are the best thing to happen to the premier league and if a few green eyes can't take that then fuck 'em.

Money talks though....myself personally want to see the team earn whatever they win .

I want it to take a few years so that we dont get called another Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.