Ambulance Blocker

How are we going to keep the rag thread ahead of the dippers one if the mods keep moving posts out?

I don't know (shakes head and walks away)

When driving the engine on blues the standard of driving in this country is highlighted even more it’s fucking shocking, I’ve seen people tailgating us to get through traffic! People are on phones, drug driving is more prevalent and jump lights I’m surprised there aren’t more fatalities. This guy should’ve been locked up and then made to clean up outside a hospital for his whole community service.

When driving the engine on blues the standard of driving in this country is highlighted even more it’s fucking shocking, I’ve seen people tailgating us to get through traffic! People are on phones, drug driving is more prevalent and jump lights I’m surprised there aren’t more fatalities. This guy should’ve been locked up and then made to clean up outside a hospital for his whole community service.
Agreed, I think he got off lightly to say the least.

Imagine if your kid was in the back of there and they were trying to get to hospital and they died would he be culpable of manslaughter?
There’d certainly be a serious offence there I’m sure, although I think like most parents, had that been the case, a criminal charge would have been the least of his worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.