American report on the Engand game...

BillyShears said:
Cheesy said:
Really don't understand why this bothers some people so much. Really, who gives a shit?

I agree. Reminds me of the sort of people who cannot pass up the opportunity to whine about Iphone owners...;- )

Nah, they're OK in my experience :-)

Ant-emilydesign said:
Thats a sport played only in America so why would people know anything about it in any other country? The MLS is very popular in the states and football is the biggest sport in the world.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_formation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotgun_formation</a>

Theres your shotgun formation, idiot.

That is the most hilarious statement I have read in a long time. Thanks for making me laugh. As someone said it is probably ranked as the 6th or 7th most popular league over here.

acquiesce said:
That is the most hilarious statement I have read in a long time. Thanks for making me laugh. As someone said it is probably ranked as the 6th or 7th most popular league over here.

So true, I like the sport and still can't watch the MLS. I wanted to support the Union as they are local but after watching for about 20 minutes I realized I could do just as good watching a High School match.

stevenryals said:
Damocles said:
I'm sure Ant-emilydesign and the others on this thread will be able to fully explain the Shotgun formation to me.

yes, isn't that when your girlfriend gets pregnant and her dad forces you to marry her?

liking this reply not far short of genius. but dont know why people are bothered by americans explaining things for an american audience. if i was trying to get intrested i a new sport i would want some explanation on rules and scoring systems in a way i can understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.