Amir Kahn v Ricky Hatton?

The thing I dont get about Khan moving up a weight and his first fight in that weight class is for a World title. He hasn't proved fuck all to deserve the right to fight Kotenlik. He has avoided John Murray and Jono Thaxton down the years and he last fight should of been stopped. How Barrera fought on with that nasty cut I will never know. Khan won the fight but it wasn't a proper fight. Khan is now avoiding Barrera aswell. Khan even if he wins the title against a fighter who isn't the biggest puncher will be found out. The likes of Junior Witter would KO Khan never mind Hatton or even Paul McCloskey would have too much ring craft for Khan who is one dimensional for me. As soon as he is hit on the chin he is fucked. If he wins the title fair play to the lad but he wont be or go down as a great champion from the UK. I have never seen a fighter like Khan getting as much press coverage since Naz. Naz deserved it when he got it but Khan got it as soon as he turned pro madness I tell you. If Hatton was to fight Khan it would be a no contest. Khan may spar with Manny but he is nowhere near the standard of Manny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.