Amsterdam!!!

Flew back from there last night. 5 euros for a so called pint. Well i say so called cos it is in a pint pot but the head is half the pot. Dont know what the girls were charging as was with the misses!! Did go for a bimble down the canal (as you do though) couple of bags were there during the day. From previous lads visits i have had there the top looking totty does not come out till later on in the evening but the charge the most.

Was there a couple of weekends ago for a stag do, Fri - Sun. Spent £300, or 340 Euros. Looking at 5 - 6 Euros in the centre, but we had a top time. I say make the most of it, sod drinking outside the centre.

Couple of the lads went in the windows, going rate seems to be 50 Euros with a stunner but cheaper with a munter haha.

Obvious places are The Grasshopper and the bars along the canals. Peep shows are pretty funny for 2 Euros for a 2 min perve!!

RACHACE said:
ConnorMCFC said:
very expensive mate beer prices, the stuff in the coffee shops is reasonable.

last two times we have been we stayed here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oldquarter.com/oldnickel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oldquarter.com/oldnickel/</a>

its cheap, if you do stay here ask for a room in the annex, doors open 24/7 then

cheers for that mate, already booked flights/hotel got 2 nights for £175, just wondering if maybe you drink just outside the city centre it may be cheaper
we stayed in the centre and didnt want to move! its a brilliant place, with the euro being so bad aswell your looking at £5 a pint.

the tram system is good over there so if you venture out of the city about 10 mins away you might find the boozers abit cheaper

One more thing. If your going to the Dam stay in the Dam. Dont venture out just to save yourself a Euro on a bevvy. Watch the remote controls in the video booths and always check the seat before sitting down!

cheers for the info guys, was planning on taking 500 euros for the 2 nites, hopefully that will be enough to get pissed, smoke some dodgy stuff and maybe if im up 2 it........................... have a peep show, got a missus so doubt I will get into the ladies of the nite, there will be around 4000 england fans there so I rekon getting value from pros will be out of the question

bluecore said:
There's a thai section of the main RLD towards the back - ie away from the Damrak.

There are two other RLD's beyond the main one which give better value.

Don't 'save yourself' until Saturday night. The double A shift girls who work the main streets on Fri / Sat night are bloody stunning but the service is shite, prices too high and it's not exactly personal. During the afternoon you get nicer, more human, girls (often students etc) who are much better value.

Just be aware that there is a section (over the canal from the Casa Rosso) where the girls aren't girls. there's no extra charge though :)
Which begs the question; how do you know this?
pwned.jpg

mancitymick said:
One more thing. If your going to the Dam stay in the Dam. Dont venture out just to save yourself a Euro on a bevvy. Watch the remote controls in the video booths and always check the seat before sitting down!

Wise words MM, I went for a mooch on my own and got held up by a baghead with a knife, he didnt get anything though as i went in my pocket as if to get some money out, and banged him and give it the toes, he asked me for a lite at first and when i went in my pocket he then pulled a knife, so be careful. But what an experience though.

The Dam has gone to pot.

Gone are the days when 50 Guilders (about £17) would sort you out.

Pay silly money for everything there these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.