Amsterdam

Chev Chelios

Any ideas people ? I'm taking Chev for his big 4.0 as a surprise . Never been before so all ideas welcome
Cheers mrs Chev x

Grey area coffee shop = best smoke, get beer out of center then go to bars. Buy hertog jan at shop and get tanked in room at hotel vondel.
Heineken brewery is cool, weather = bitter winds, wrap up!

Been twice .... first time with a coach full from Prestwich & Whitefield Supporters Club, to see Kinky play for Ajax ... got there too late for the game .... It went downhill rapidly from there ....

Then with the missus ..... Anne Frank's house, Van Gough museum, canal tours etc .... all very cultural.

Which side of the city you wanting to see .... ?

Go easy on the space cake

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFCa7k4iyg[/video]

But seriously, I'm not one to really give out advice. It was freezing cold and raining the whole time I was there so I pretty much spent 90% of the time smoking/drinking/eating BLT's in my hostel. Good times...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306877&hilit=amsterdam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306877&hilit=amsterdam</a>

Ready made. Asked the same thing a month or so ago, doubt Amsterdam has changed much in that time!

Aside from all the usual stuff, brownies, sex shows, boat rides etc, we found the zoo to be particularly impressive. Though for the 2nd of November it was shorts and t-shirt weather, which certainly helped!

its a lovely place, i used to stay in amstelveen (where the amstel brewery is). Its about 10mins bus ride outside amsterdam and same distance from schipol airport

just stay away from vondel park after dark, that is unless they've cleaned it up

Canal Trip is a good way to get round .The Leidezplien is a nice area .Some nice bars near the Station Cafe d Ster ,& the Blarney Stone round the corner

MCFCTrick said:
Been twice .... first time with a coach full from Prestwich & Whitefield Supporters Club, to see Kinky play for Ajax ... got there too late for the game .... It went downhill rapidly from there ....

Then with the missus ..... Anne Frank's house, Van Gough museum, canal tours etc .... all very cultural.

Which side of the city you wanting to see .... ?
That was a trip and a half what a great night when Kinky turned up to meet us in the bar

Great place, went a few weeks ago with some mates and absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back. If I was going somewhere with the wife, Amsterdam wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.