An apology is required ...... from YOU the so called fans !!

PaulPowerShower said:
triger700 said:
Happy to discuss that with anyone on here, BUT this tit was calling me a idiot, RAG and ripping the piss about my spelling?

Just being a knob really, wouldn't mind if he had a point to put over instead of just being a WUM! (my fault, for falling for it)

You do know this forum isnt real life don't you?

Yeah, I know just a bit snappy today.......... sorry.

Glasgow Man City said:
padgey said:
It's happened !!! Along with everybody else hating us I'm starting to hate our fans as well... Only City could be given endless amounts of cash and us the fans moan about sacking the manager and how much a pint costs 5 games into a season !!!!

We should just save this tread and when the next person takes over just overtype Mancini's name and but the guys in to save us all the trouble posting the same shit every 18mths

So because the club has had some serious investment, we shouldn't want success??????

Yeah I want success as much as you mate, but sacking managers for getting knocked out of the 3rd round of the Carling Cup won't get it..

triger700 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I've read it - 'we're a massive club with massive players and we should not be going out of the competition so earily'...

Maybe it is you that should read what you write.

whats your fucking point! I made one, whats yours? all you have done is called me a idiot for having a POV.

If you did that in a pub i would knock you out by now! Let's here what you think? HAPPY TO BE KNOCK OUT LAST NIGHT?

So you are such a big blue you aren't even aware when such amount of RAG baiting is included in one sentence?

My point has been clearly made...by your good self.

Even a great club such as ours, has its fair share of know-nowt knuckle draggers.

For the record, I'm pretty indifferent to the result.

For the record, I would probably not drink in the same pub as you.

For the record, you wouldn't even see it coming...

triger700 said:
Young_TomO said:
haha *calm down calm down*

is annoying city crashed out, but if it means we finish higher or even win one of the other 3 trophies, then its fine with me.

Happy to discuss that with anyone on here, BUT this tit was calling me a idiot, RAG and ripping the piss about my spelling?

Just being a knob really, wouldn't mind if he had a point to put over instead of just being a WUM! (my fault, for falling for it)

By the way, Mongolia is an actual country, usually frequented by the red army.

idiot is a highly offensive term.

Reasons for being disappointed:

1) We're out of a cup that looks ridiculously winnable after Chelsea,Spurs,Liverpool have been knocked out. Frustration factor: 6/10

2) Our young reserve team players like Mee / Vidal / Cunningham look a bit short of PL standard compared to other clubs with "elite" academies (like Arsenal) who seem to produce better quality players. Frustration factor that our "academy" production line is constantly overhyped: 7/10

3) So-called squad players such as Jo + Santa Cruz look rubbish + not really up for it: not exactly news to anyone - frustration factor: 6/10

4) The caution behind team selection last night made the result seem partly self-inflicted. Arsenal have Van Persie + Bendtner (+ Walcott) injured... yet both their "only fit strikers" (Vela + Chamakh) were involved vs Spurs. When Arsenal are taking a bolder approach towards the Carling Cup than we are ... you know that something has gone wrong somewhere. Some City fans obviously more relaxed about this... but for me.. Frustration factor: 9/10.

5) Mainly because of arguments about (4) above ...seeing City fans tearing shreds out of each other + being split into camps over merits of Mancini ahead of a big game on Saturday: frustration factor: 10/10.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
triger700 said:
whats your fucking point! I made one, whats yours? all you have done is called me a idiot for having a POV.

If you did that in a pub i would knock you out by now! Let's here what you think? HAPPY TO BE KNOCK OUT LAST NIGHT?

So you are such a big blue you aren't even aware when such amount of RAG baiting is included in one sentence?

My point has been clearly made...by your good self.

Even a great club such as ours, has its fair share of know-nowt knuckle draggers.

For the record, I'm pretty indifferent to the result.

For the record, I would probably not drink in the same pub as you.

For the record, you wouldn't even see it coming...

if your so indifferent to the result why were you calling me a idiot for me having a POV on it?

Scooby Blue said:
Reasons for being disappointed:

1) We're out of a cup that looks ridiculously winnable after Chelsea,Spurs,Liverpool have been knocked out. Frustration factor: 10/10

2) Our young reserve team players like Mee / Vidal / Cunningham look a bit short of PL standard compared to other clubs with "elite" academies (like Arsenal) who seem to produce better quality players. Frustration factor that our "academy" production line is constantly overhyped: 8/10

3) So-called squad players such as Jo + Santa Cruz look rubbish + not really up for it: not exactly news to anyone - frustration factor: 7/10

4) The caution behind team selection last night made the result seem partly self-inflicted. Arsenal have Van Persie + Bendtner (+ Walcott) injured... yet both their "only fit strikers" (Vela + Chamakh) were involved vs Spurs. When Arsenal are taking a bolder approach towards the Carling Cup than we are ... you know that something has gone wrong somewhere. Some City fans obviously more relaxed about this... but for me.. Frustration factor: 10/10.

5) Mainly because of arguments about (4) above ...seeing City fans tearing shreds out of each other + being split into camps over merits of Mancini ahead of a big game on Saturday: frustration factor: 10/10.

edited for my own viewpoint.

padgey said:
Glasgow Man City said:
So because the club has had some serious investment, we shouldn't want success??????

Yeah I want success as much as you mate, but sacking managers for getting knocked out of the 3rd round of the Carling Cup won't get it..

I'm not saying he should get sacked for that last night, but I do think it's another negative chalked up against him that shows he's not the right man for the City job.

He's already lost as many games tiseaon as Hughes did before he was sacked and we're only 9 games in.

What's happened to good old fashioned debate, argue your point and listen to other peoples, I don't see the need to bring it down to the playground and call each other silly names. Grow up and good bye, I'm off to find some adults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.