an apology to manchester also thousht on pl proposal

softlad said:
I suppose you could say the same thing about Celtic having a Yellow away kit in homeage to the Tricolor?

I'm not sure how you draw that conclusion as there is no yellow in the Irish national flag.

I'm a Celtic fan, cant stand Rangers as you would expect but I know fine rightly most Rangers fans wherent involved in what happened in Manchester. A fair few though were acting like king dick, but you'll not hear of them because its not as important as kicking a cop while hes down.

Rangers fans marching up Whitworth street singing about being up to their necks in fenian blood, lovely stuff. Most of them have never met a fenian in their lives.

I follow Rangers, father is 1 of 7 from Brigton in the 50's so that's my excuse...BUT I go to City with a mixed bunch and apart form a bit of friendly (drunken) banter with the lads that went to catholic schools, religon is not important in Manchester and long may that continue.

Cheers

OxB

PS Levets and CHT are tatty picking b**stards

No problem should have wrecked swamp trafford though.

No doubt we will return the favour one day if we ever play up in Scotland.

Martin MCFC UK said:
i would love rangers and man city to have a friendly at ibrox or the city ground

RFC AND MCFC NO1 CMON U BLUES

Why would we play a freindly in Nottingham, fair play with the apology though, every club has its share of arseholes, though I didnt expect Rangers to have that many of them. Stil want Celtic to win the SPL though, sorry.

Fair play to you mcfc. Every club has its share of complete knobs. I would love to come up there for a friendly or summat. can't be doing wiht all this old firm joining the prem though .

you seem a decent rangers fan and im sure there are plenty, but why would we want to play a friendly against a team that our youth team would beat, your standard of football is crap, compaired to england, i used to watch out for your results every week but no more, whats that all about bringing a coach load down to support hamburger, stay in your tiny pond life league, we dont need you and dont like you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.