An interesting week for the Sun / Neil Custis

Prophet of Doom

At the press conference Custis was one of the most vocal, with snidey remarks to both Cook and Mancini.

Then started a week of hatchet pieces in his paper.

Bellamy and co storm the board room
Bellamy demands a transfer
Players say training is crap
Bellamy says he was forced to train double sessions
Bellamy wants ot go to Spurs

the paper was full of it.

Bellamy then gives a 3 part interview to their rival paper, saying that he is taking legal action over the lies.

Only one paper decides not to run with this major story.

I hope Custis and the Suns edictors are currently dealing with Bellamy's solicitors over their lies.

I also hope City have told the Sun that Custis's position is untenable as he wont be allowed into COMS again. Saying that, they would probably only appoint Ian McGarry as their new man in Manchester

Prophet of Doom said:
At the press conference Custis was one of the most vocal, with snidey remarks to both Cook and Mancini.

Bellamy then gives a 3 part interview to their rival paper, saying that he is taking legal action over the lies.

I hope Custis and the Suns edictors are currently dealing with Bellamy's solicitors over their lies.

I also hope City have told the Sun that Custis's position is untenable as he wont be allowed into COMS again. Saying that, they would probably only appoint Ian McGarry as their new man in Manchester

That fuckwit is already banned from Stretford.
The clown is an absolute knob.

Prophet of Doom said:

Great post POD!!

And let's not forget how the twat started a rumour that Paraguay was in Africa.

well observed POD and a good piece................

he is a tosser that Custis...........

The same tosser who claimed City would be sticking with Hughes, what a great guy he was on the Friday in a big comment piece.

Only 24 hours later to 'exclusively reveal' Hughes might be out the door and that either Hiddink or Klinsmann had the job.

you couldn't make it up. Er, wait a minute...this fuckwit can.

The funny thing is we know the press make the majority of it up.

However, for Custis to print articles on consecutive days, each one more wrong than the last is quite amusing.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy has been cute here. He let the stories run for a few days, then gets his lawyers involved.

He did the same when there was a press frenzy about him being on strike from West Ham. The result, £200k in compo paid which he generously gave to his African charity.

I really dont see how Custis has any credibility left reporting on City games.

I really hope the club tell the paper that his time is up with us.

Has he actually involved his solicitors or did he just threaten to?

Prophet of Doom said:
The funny thing is we know the press make the majority of it up.

However, for Custis to print articles on consecutive days, each one more wrong than the last is quite amusing.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy has been cute here. He let the stories run for a few days, then gets his lawyers involved.

He did the same when there was a press frenzy about him being on strike from West Ham. The result, £200k in compo paid which he generously gave to his African charity.

I really dont see how Custis has any credibility left reporting on City games.

I really hope the club tell the paper that his time is up with us.

If fergie can do it then so should we.

Manchester City football club is THE dominant name in the press. Maybe if we had a blanket ban of the murdocrasy as in Mancini not speaking to any murdoch related press they may come around a little.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy will sue. As I mentioned above, he gives all proceeds from legal actions to his Sierra Leone project, and he has raised hundreds of thousands in the past from lies in the red tops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.