An Open Letter to Mr Osborne

SWP's back said:
Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
Is it fuck Russ. It's just hot air and bluster and you know I know what I am on about with regard to economics.

It's populist, tubthumping, snobbery shrewn guff.

I also know a little about Economics like yourself.

Thats almost Gore Vidal like :))
Tell me you're coming Saturday fella.

If you 2 are going to discuss things like these on Saturday give me a warning, so i can leave.

Boring cunts the pair of you.

Feed-The-Goat said:
SWP's back said:
Rascal said:

If you 2 are going to discuss things like these on Saturday give me a warning, so i can leave.

I don't discuss anything other than poutang when I am on the ale.

This Ed Balls is a real working class man.

Balls' father is the zoologist Michael Balls, criticised for campaigning against the grammar school system in Norfolk, then sending his son to fee-paying schools. Balls was born in Norwich and educated at Bawburgh Primary School in Norwich, Crossdale Drive Primary School in Nottinghamshire, and then the private all-boys Nottingham High School, where he played the violin

His name is apt for what comes out of his mouth also

SWP's back said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
SWP's back said:

I don't discuss anything other than poutang when I am on the ale.

That is a good point.

SWP's back said:
Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
Is it fuck Russ. It's just hot air and bluster and you know I know what I am on about with regard to economics.

It's populist, tubthumping, snobbery shrewn guff.

I will be arriving using the Laffer curve, then descending down Maslows hierarchy and delivering myself to the door by means of classical neo-endogoneous growth theory

The 192

Rascal said:
SWP's back said:
Rascal said:

I will be arriving using the Laffer curve, then descending down Maslows hierarchy and delivering myself to the door by means of classical neo-endogoneous growth theory

The 192
Fucking hell, I'd need to look those up nowadays.

SWP - rarely post on here but you come across very condescending on nearly every thread and it is getting on my tits. You are not the be all and end all of economics - far more intelligent men than you have made economic mistakes or judgements. Even if you are learned in your field you should show some respect for others once in a while.

worsleyweb said:
SWP - rarely post on here but you come across very condescending on nearly every thread and it is getting on my tits. You are not the be all and end all of economics - far more intelligent men than you have made economic mistakes or judgements. Even if you are learned in your field you should show some respect for others once in a while.

Here's your tin hat.

worsleyweb said:
These are the fucks I give:

None.

And I agreed with his economics, I disagreed with the tubthumping snobbery. I also couldn't give a fuck whether I get on your tits or not pal.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
This Ed Balls is a real working class man.

Balls' father is the zoologist Michael Balls, criticised for campaigning against the grammar school system in Norfolk, then sending his son to fee-paying schools. Balls was born in Norwich and educated at Bawburgh Primary School in Norwich, Crossdale Drive Primary School in Nottinghamshire, and then the private all-boys Nottingham High School, where he played the violin

His name is apt for what comes out of his mouth also

This is one of the reasons i am against all private education.

People who do not use the system that the majority of society uses should never have a say over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.