An Update (of sorts)...

A A

Anonymous

I realize there's individual threads on these subjects but I've had a bit of an update from someone I know...to be clear before the abuse starts...I can say it's someone who's information has stood up time and time again. Anyway here goes...

Nasri - cash bid has been made and City are "confident" the deal is going to get done.

Eto'o - Absolute no go from the board and Roberto's been vetoed.

Instead the board are keen on adding another att midfield player and as such have opened tentative talks with a n other club (not Inter/Sneijder). Reading between the lines, since he (my friend) resolutely refused to name the player, it's a "name" player.

Anyway, mods feel free to merge with whatever thread you want....and, cue the abuse!

thanks for the info.

i'm of the opinion that it will be nasri plus another cam, could be nasri plus sneijder, can't see another forward coming in personally

No abuse from me, given the ammont of posts you've made, happy to take you for yr word. Thanks for post & hopefully we'll see some resolution soon re Nasri. Wonder ego that other midfielder could be?

Interesting news Billy. Not surprised that the Eto'o idea got binned as it did smack of a 'one last payday' job. This may be doing Eto'o a disservice but not worth the gamble to find out.

Nasri I am simply not confident he will join but lets hope he does.

Cheers for the update... shame if true about Eto'o but a straight swap was probably a none starter.

This seems to make it Tev to Corinthians in Jan for £40 million. I think that's when their payments were planned to start anyway.

Thanks for the info, all sounds good to me. If we were to get another attacking mid as well as Nasri I would hope its a young up and coming player that would'nt mind not playing every week.

Whatever happens this season is going to be FOOKIN amazing!

FantasyIreland said:
Cheers Billy.

-- 04 Aug 2011 14:17 --

Hoping the second player is Mata.

really wouldn't be surprised. can play anywhere across that front 4 in a 4 2 3 1 if pushed. i think the last two signings (and aguero) will need versatility across them positions to make squad rotation work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.