An Update (of sorts)...

For those mentioning Mata - I could well be wrong but I am 95% certain that if it had been Mata who we'd opened talks over, I would've been told the name. Not telling me the name implies something else...dare I say something a bit bigger or certainly something more from left field.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheers Billy.

-- 04 Aug 2011 14:17 --

Hoping the second player is Mata.
I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE that!

Not only would we be getting to world class young players with potential to get even better, but it would piss Arsenal off SO SO MUCH! lol

BillyShears said:
For those mentioning Mata - I could well be wrong but I am 95% certain that if it had been Mata who we'd opened talks over, I would've been told the name. Not telling me the name implies something else...dare I say something a bit bigger or certainly something more from left field.
cheers Billy, what about Modric perhaps.

dref619 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cheers Billy.

-- 04 Aug 2011 14:17 --

Hoping the second player is Mata.

really wouldn't be surprised. can play anywhere across that front 4 in a 4 2 3 1 if pushed. i think the last two signings (and aguero) will need versatility across them positions to make squad rotation work

If we sign Nasri and Mata, Wenger will have a nervous breakdown.

BillyShears said:

It's the not knowing who that's really getting to me! Nothing like a bolt from the blue signing.

i8rags said:
BillyShears said:
cheers Billy, what about Modric perhaps.
not a chance, they'd want about a gazillion quid to sell him to city

Now that it has been confirmed by two papers that both we and Chelsea are interested in Fabregas but have been knocked back as Arsenal will only sell him to Barca.

I would love it and I mean...

100x75.jpg

... if Barca pulled out and Fabregas' camp tried to force a move to City.

So, is he the big name? ;)

Thanks for the info Billy

hope your friend is right on the Nasri front and the a.n.other player sounds interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.