an XI for next 7

michael1991 said:
050412133255.png
I can live with this. But I'd rather have 5 midfielders. Unless Tevez plays as an actual midfielder and not a pretend striker. Better yet, slot him behind Aguero and Nasri wide. I still think we need Barry as an enforcer in the middle. Release Yaya from a lot of those defensive duties. Yaya needs to run rampage in this game for us to have a better chance.

Dax777 said:
michael1991 said:
I can live with this. But I'd rather have 5 midfielders. Unless Tevez plays as an actual midfielder and not a pretend striker. Better yet, slot him behind Aguero and Nasri wide. I still think we need Barry as an enforcer in the middle. Release Yaya from a lot of those defensive duties. Yaya needs to run rampage in this game for us to have a better chance.
I see what you mean dax, replace tevez with barry so he can sit while pizzaro, toure, silva and nasri pass arsenal 2 death. Play them at there own game and they won't no what to do.

why do you need height when u r passing it about on the floor... barcelona are a team of midgets, it doesnt stop them from battering everybody...

Jumanji said:
Here's mine:
060412091105.png
Now this is a team worth trying. Tevez in for the out of form SIlva. Everyone else starting as usual. Balo and SIlva on the bench to come in and change the map.

Against top half teams (obviously put Silva back in when he regains his form):

______________Hart______________
________Kompany__Lescott_______
Richards___________________Clichy
_________Pizarro____Barry_______
______________Yaya______________
_______Nasri__________Tévez_____
_____________Agüero_____________

Against bottom half teams:
Richards__________________Kolarov
________________Pizarro_________
___________Yaya_________________
_____Nasri___________Silva_______

Then in Summer, try and get a top class 'regista' or whatever the fuck it is that Pizarro is (a Xavi Alonso type), a pacy, skilful winger/false 9 and maybe another CB.

Bring Razak & Guidetti into the squad and also give Suarez, Roman, Rekik and Scapuzzi a few minutes...

keemcfc said:
Against top half teams (obviously put Silva back in when he regains his form):

Richards___________________Clichy
_________Pizarro____Barry_______
______________Yaya______________
_______Nasri__________Tévez_____
_____________Agüero_____________

Against bottom half teams:
Richards__________________Kolarov
________________Pizarro_________
___________Yaya_________________
_____Nasri___________Silva_______

Then in Summer, try and get a top class 'regista' or whatever the fuck it is that Pizarro is (a Xavi Alonso type), a pacy, skilful winger/false 9 and maybe another CB.

Bring Razak & Guidetti into the squad and also give Suarez, Roman, Rekik and Scapuzzi a few minutes...
THIS THIS THIS :)

Hart, Richards, clichy, kompany, toure, Milner, Barry, yaya, aguero, tevez, nasri.
I know it's revolutionary but why not try Milner in his actual position in centre mid rather than left wing, right wing, centre mid & right back which is where he played v Sunderland within the first 46 mins!! Sad but at the moment silva is simply not worth his place so should be dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.