and now your gunner believe us

salfordpaul said:
even arsehole wenger appears worried!

Yeah's he's trembling in his boots over pocketing 25 million pounds for a player that didn't want to be at the club.

jimharri said:
Brino14 said:
Yeah's he's trembling in his boots over pocketing 25 million pounds for a player that didn't want to be at the club.
If you can't contribute anything useful, why don't you shuffle on back to your own club's forum?

Excuse me for not agreeing with your opinion. I'm merely saying that Arsenal made a tidy profit today on a wantaway player who didn't fit out style. I'm terribly sorry.

I know its all about opinion, but, we will not win the league next year!

The top 4 would be a fantastic acheivement, though we need to be careful not to let our expectations exceed the ability of the dressing room.

Excuse me for not agreeing with your opinion. I'm merely saying that Arsenal made a tidy profit today on a wantaway player who didn't fit out style. I'm terribly sorry.

18m I think, although Wenger does say he might not re invest it, and that might be very worrying for you if true. I suspect you need a defensive midfield player rather than a striker.

LCBblue said:
I know its all about opinion, but, we will not win the league next year!

The top 4 would be a fantastic acheivement, though we need to be careful not to let our expectations exceed the ability of the dressing room.

Our weak points lie in defence. Players like Dunne, Richards and Zab are not good enough if we are to challange for the top 4. With Srna from Shaktar, Bruno Alves from Porto and Dirk Marcellis from PSV, I think our squad is stronger than Arsenal's. We have been linked with both Bruno Alves and Marcellis to form our central defence, but I haven't heard much about Srna. He is amazing down the right and gives Ade the necessary crosses with his amazing right foot, something Richards and Zab are far from capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.