And so it begins......Pakistan

M M

mat

PMs press conference blaming 3/4 of terror plots on britain being planned in Pakistan. President Gump is in Iraq and will no doubt parrot the same. A very dangerous thing to say IMO how many Neanderthals will be watching sky news and take this as a green light to do some twatting?

mat said:
PMs press conference blaming 3/4 of terror plots on britain being planned in Pakistan. President Gump is in Iraq and will no doubt parrot the same. A very dangerous thing to say IMO how many Neanderthals will be watching sky news and take this as a green light to do some twatting?
who's president gump. obama

FRAN THE ARAB said:
mat said:
who's president gump. obama

Bush. he's just arrived there for a farewell visit.

mat said:

Who? The planners in the Ministry of Defence?! He he.

It'll be either Iran or Pakistan that becomes the new 'front' in the war on terror. Uggghh. The day this snide phrase was first used, I just knew it was something that'll last 100 years or so, we're just going from nation to nation causing trouble!

slightly off topic i suppose but i came across this article about the afghan war here

its a very interesting read and you might disagree with the politics of the author but it seems to me to be very well informed.

you need to wake up mate, some of the twats living here are going to do something anyway and yes they will probably say he shouldn t have said that, but they are still going to do something regardless

bluemanc said:
India will not stand & watch islamic extremists murder their people,they will be the ones that make the 1st move on Pakistan.

With the backing of the yanks and the good poodles we are.

No Obama will sort things out. He takes control in about a month and he will ask these folks nicely to please stop-and they will......then he will walk across (oops I mean drive across) the Potomac and tell those nasties at the Pentagon the same thing. Think of all the money we will save to giev to chavs here in the States. Yep Obama will sort it out......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.