and so it begins

Bill

not seen this on here.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1284784/Winter-warmer-VIP-Manchester-City-fans-Eastlands.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

not think it would be a better idea to do something for us fans, before the big wigs? i for one wouldnt need a heated seat tho, as i didnt sit on it once last season!!

to me this is too much americanised, any names spring to mind as to who could be behind this ? hmmm

Look lads, if we are going to sell VIP-tickets for £25k each, at least we can offer them a warm seat eh?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 pm --<br /><br />
Danny St.helens CTID said:
not think it would be a better idea to do something for us fans, before the big wigs? i for one wouldnt need a heated seat tho, as i didnt sit on it once last season!!

to me this is too much americanised, any names spring to mind as to who could be behind this ? hmmm

You must be joking..You don´t think we as fans have got anything to cheer about?
You realise that there´s people funding our combined losses every year since the takeover but you don´t like that the club might start earning a few bobs with luxury seats for VIP-ticketholders..?

Going to the game is not like it used to be. I'm only in my 30s. Used to be great walking across Plat fields to the Kippax after a kebab.

why cant they fa-t on it like everybody else
Danny St.helens CTID said:

Heated seating at a football ground is not a new concept. Really can't understand the point to this article personally?

I installed heated seating in a V.I.P area at Celtic Park back in 1995 so it's been around for ages. At Stamford Bridge they have huge (heat lamps) heaters suspended from the roof of the stand in one section. Like the kind of things you see in some smoking shelters outside certain pubs but obviously bigger.

Anything that will get the posh seat holders forking out more is good for me, reduces our losses and makes us less dependent on the Sheikh.

Oh and I agree, this is a outdated re-hash of a local story. Cutting edge journalism from the Mail once again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.