And so it begins...

George Hannah said:
Surely we'll soon be hearing the departure calls for Nasty, Micah, Sinclair, Guidetti et al
there's a lot of business to be done before the end of next week

Send them down to Loftus Road on deadline day - 'Arry will buy them just to get attention on Sky.

It's time something happened - at least one of Sinclair, Richards and Guidetti has to go because there isn't squad room for them all and Nasty must be heading for the exit after being left out completely from the last two match day squads, Boyata and then Sagna preferred.

Not sure if anyone remembers that I called the Mangala announcement a few hours before it was made,
As far as I am aware Micah will be going to Newcastle - deal to be complete before by Friday.

George Hannah said:
richball_PF55 said:
Not sure if anyone remembers that I called the Mangala announcement a few hours before it was made,
As far as I am aware Micah will be going to Newcastle - deal to be complete before by Friday.
ITK alert - action stations!!!

Have we sent him his badge yet?

richball_PF55 said:

Hope so had £50 on him at the start of July for him to go to them, after being told it was all but signed

George Hannah said:
It's time something happened - at least one of Sinclair, Richards and Guidetti has to go because there isn't squad room for them all and Nasty must be heading for the exit after being left out completely from the last two match day squads, Boyata and then Sagna preferred.

Their all busy doing the ice bucket challenge, maybe sell them in January?

chris85mcfc said:
George Hannah said:

Their all busy doing the ice bucket challenge, maybe sell them in January?
isn't everybody?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.