And the icing on the cake? We've cost the rags £m's tonight

Prestwich_Blue

By winning tonight and getting through to the semi-final, we've increased our share of the Market Pool as we now get 12/34ths of the English clubs' share instead of 10/32nds. But they lose out as their share goes down from 6/32nds to 6/34ths of the same pot. As a minimum, that's got to be around £5m.

The perfect end to a perfect day.

Plus as I took great pleasure informing one earlier, 4th might not be enough.

By winning tonight and getting through to the semi-final, we've increased our share of the Market Pool as we now get 12/34ths of the English clubs' share instead of 10/32nds. But they lose out as their share goes down from 6/32nds to 6/34ths of the same pot. As a minimum, that's got to be around £5m.

As a man fast approaching 50 it takes a lot these days to give me Wood. You sir, have just achieved it.

Congratulations

(And thank you from Mrs Deyna)

Also announced today the Rags share price has dropped 25% in the last 6 months , just need the Good Old Boys to take another billion out of the club to build another shopping mall , and we will have the new Dippers playing down the road , with their ' istory , and their supporters consoling themselves with their 1999 DVD , available at any £1 store , in the bargain bucket, BOGOF . Lets all laugh at yooooonited.

Yes as far as I know but they also have to report an earnings figure below a certain amount and that's unlikely. Plus I think they've refinanced most of the bonds that clause applied to.

Ah well, that default along with their drop in value will end up with the bankers taking over the club anyway and really squeezing every last drop of blood out of the stone on a 5 year plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.