and they said it didnt mean nowt

colinbellsboots

it was as if the rags had won the world cup, going of there reaction, ffs , and they still say there not scared, REALLY?.
ffs if one of them finds a £2 coin before the end of the season itll be like they just won the bleedin loto, HAD SHIT OF THEM SINCE WEDNESDAY, there in compleat denial of the fact that we are in the rear vieu mirror, talk about OBSESSED it even makes you blind ffs. FFS I JUST HAD TO EDDIT THIS COZ MY MIND WANTS TO GET BACK TO TUESDAY.

i went to the cash machine after the match in irlam and they were lining the fooking street and singing united songs and cars were beeping their horns, i had to look left and right cos i thought the man u team bus was going to drive past with the chaps league trphy on show.
meant nothing!
my arse!!!

bluesyob said:
i went to the cash machine after the match in irlam and they were lining the fooking street and singing united songs and cars were beeping their horns, i had to look left and right cos i thought the man u team bus was going to drive past with the chaps league trphy on show.
meant nothing!
my arse!!!
good job they didnt know that you where at the cash machine init?

Just recieved what is surprisingly the first piss take text, I've had it very good compared to a lot of you.

The text was a fake police phone call reporting noisey neighbours, but not to bother as they gone out in the last minute.

I responded with :

Well done, maybe when we face you in the FA cup semi you can actually beat us in 90mins. Noisy neighbours? HA! See you on April 17th ye twat

This is their swan song. They love it yeah, but it's all an escape from the fear they had that they would get beat on Weds. They know we're gaining on them. Twice beat us 4-3 and each time in Extra Time. The rags I know constantly say we'll be 7th and villa will be ahead, but that's like me years ago always saying they wouldn't win anything. I knew they would I just didn't want to admit it. It's known in footy circles as being bitter.

the twats are great aint they......

PA-8275576.jpg

I got told Wednesday night was all about beating City.

Small club mentality, hypocritical bastards. Tick tock.

lad i know just pulled up in his car with a big grin on his face, i knew what was coming,he said, have you had any of the texts yet, i said really i don,t want to know, he said WHY, well 41 seconds from bellamy getting the coin on the head to your lot scoring, he said ho yea shit that weren,t it,i said if thats your style of of football you can stick it, then he had to get the joke out, whats the similarity between paul mcartney and man city, they both get excited about one leg, so i said whats the difference of man city and man united he said, what, i said only ones from manchester and all that matters, the same lad is ok but i have never known him to ever go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.