Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Sandler will be his replacement.

You guys have any idea about the current situation of Sandler within Man City?
I guts with the signing of Aké, the plan is to loan him out again? To sell him?
I'd be surprised if he isn't loaned out again, or sold. May be a decision for him whether he wants to go back to Anderlecht or try a new challenge.

Lukas Nmecha is an Anderlecht player.

Let us hope he can get back to the level he brought in the youth teams.
Probably a cheap option due to the financial problems at Anderlecht.

We need to spend money to get a replacement for Vince.

Lukas Nmecha is an Anderlecht player.

Let us hope he can get back to the level he brought in the youth teams.
Probably a cheap option due to the financial problems at Anderlecht.

We need to spend money to get a replacement for Vince.
If i had my way you would have Nmecha,Sandler and Tosin on loan for 2 years, the league is a great league for fast powerful players to grow none of that little boys league that the dutch play in , and in 2 years these would all be approaching their peak, but it would come at a cost Doku coming the other way for 2 years.

If i had my way you would have Nmecha,Sandler and Tosin on loan for 2 years, the league is a great league for fast powerful players to grow none of that little boys league that the dutch play in , and in 2 years these would all be approaching their peak, but it would come at a cost Doku coming the other way for 2 years.

Haha. Would be a good deal.

Love to see Doku, Sambi, Kana and Verschaeren in a City shirt one day.

Well this went shit for Vinnie, away team had a red card in 40th minute, Anderlecht get a pen 2nd half and they still only managed to draw 1-1 at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.