Anderlecht Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0 in his 2nd league game away at Mouscron.

Kompany played the whole game. Sandler played 70ish mins. Nasri came on as sub after 60ish mins again.

I'm sure he'll be pleased to be off the mark, but they're already 5 points behind the likes of Club Brugge after 2 games, and they've not played anyone particularly good yet. Its a big task.

I don't think we are going to win the title this year.

The Kompany project starts from ground zero. With a terrible roster last year, with players with no value and big wages we are trying to sell.

And a new system, al the player have to learn.

Club Brugge , Genk and Standard have a more stabile period, and Brugge is much stronger than last year.

The Kompany project needs time, and the young talents need time.

If we can sell some crappy players with heavy wages, we might get some well needed enforcements before september first.

We will sign Sebastiaan Bornauw from Anderlecht, if he passes the medical. Is he any good? Cologne are in desperate need to strenghen the back 4, can he help us to do so?

We will sign Sebastiaan Bornauw from Anderlecht, if he passes the medical. Is he any good? Cologne are in desperate need to strenghen the back 4, can he help us to do so?

I am a Bornauw believer. Last year, in our horror season, he was our best defender, as a 19 year old rookie.

Has great potential, but has to develop some more. Hope he becomes a beter player in Koln.

Sad to see him leave. But not a perfect match in het Kompany system.

I am a Bornauw believer. Last year, in our horror season, he was our best defender, as a 19 year old rookie.

Has great potential, but has to develop some more. Hope he becomes a beter player in Koln.

Sad to see him leave. But not a perfect match in het Kompany system.

What do you think the Kompany system would be - more possession based?

What makes you think that.

What tv channels show the Belgium league games live?
The Belgian league doesn't seem to have been on any channels in the UK as far as I can tell.

You can probably get it through certain bookmakers websites, or the usual streaming sources.

The Belgian league doesn't seem to have been on any channels in the UK as far as I can tell.

You can probably get it through certain bookmakers websites, or the usual streaming sources.

Cheers I'm not bothered if the games are shown on non uk channels as I can get pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.