Anderlecht Youth.

FantasyIreland

Some very impressive kids coming through their academy.Recently won the Aegon Future Cup(u17) beating Bayern and Ajax alog the way.

Names to look out for -

Kabasele - centre forward - fast,strong and skillful.

Nathan Lukaku(brother of Romelu) - left wingback - fast and very comfortable with the ball.

Dennis Praet - creative midfielder

Halan(sp?) - commanding ball playing centrehalf

All would be worth a punt for what my opinions worth.

On a serious note Dax,this tournamnt is being replayed on Eurosport,it's worth trying to catch some of their games.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Not heard of that Lukaku before, thought Romelu's only brother was Jordan.

Great crop of Belgian players come through in the past few years though; they could be a really exciting team soon enough.

Sorry you're correct,it is Jordan Lukaku,its Nathan Kambasele.

Both quality.

They have been replaying several games and clips on eurosport and eurosport 2, It seems that all the players have a second nature to play with each other, I think taking players out of that team would take them a while to bond and settle with other players

FantasyIreland said:
On a serious note Dax,this tournamnt is being replayed on Eurosport,it's worth trying to catch some of their games.
I will source around to see if I can find footage here. You know we don't get Eurosports across the pond :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.