Anderson Injured

SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:
citymad said:
I just hope nothing happens to Johnny Evans, Smalling,wio or Raphael this week. We need them to be fit for Saturday.
You should be happy now then :-)
You are here to crow today aren't you

I wouldn't be so cocky after such a lucky result. You were played off the park both halves but took your chances.
Tbf this reply was smug and unnecessary and I shouldn't have posted it - sorry.

As for my other posts today, I really don't think I'm "crowing" in any of them. I've made no claim of outplaying City yesterday, merely said I think Utd were worthy, rather than lucky, winners after sticking to their gameplan.

I called one comment about Utd fans being too scared to banter bollox, and the only other issue I've commented on is the coin throwing/Ferdinand incident (a topic that affects fans of ALL clubs).

JM Mcr said:
SWP's back said:
JM Mcr said:
You should be happy now then :-)

I wouldn't be so cocky after such a lucky result. You were played off the park both halves but took your chances.

As for my other posts today, I really don't think I'm "crowing" in any of them. I've made no claim of outplaying City yesterday, merely said I think Utd were worthy, rather than lucky, winners after sticking to their gameplan.

I called one comment about Utd fans being too scared to banter bollox, and the only other issue I've commented on is the coin throwing/Ferdinand incident (a topic that affects fans of ALL clubs).
Oh its back to a coin now is it
Had enough of the missile shit you were posting?

The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:
SWP's back said:

Eh?? A coin IS a missile.....

mis·sile /ˈmisəl/

Noun 1. An object that is forcibly propelled at a target, by hand or mechanically.

Guess some people can find anything provocative...

The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:
SWP's back said:

And while we're at it, I don't get your hostility over my posts on this. I'm not having a go at City, I think fans that throw missiles (coins, lighters, bottles, seats) at opposition fans or players are idiots n should be banned from all grounds, regardless of who they support.

JM Mcr said:
The cookie monster said:
JM Mcr said:

And while we're at it, I don't get your hostility over my posts on this. I'm not having a go at City, I think fans that throw missiles (coins, lighters, bottles, seats) at opposition fans or players are idiots n should be banned from all grounds, regardless of who they support.

What you need to learn, mate, (like I have been told before and understandably so) is that in the immediate aftermath of a game such as this, if they're on the receiving end of a bad result, they aren't going to be happy, are they? And they most certainly aren't going to like conversing with any fan of said club, let alone a United fan.

From my view, you've not really said much wrong, and you know that there's a good few people on here who, in the norm, actually think you're a decent poster. Your bit in the "The Opposition's view" that Ric put up was taken well by a number of fans on here.

Just don't be surprised when they go off on one at you regardless of what you say, it's the not the easiest of things to put up with losing to your closest rivals and then have one of their fans come on saying this, that and the other, the following day.

sjk2008 said:
JM Mcr said:
The cookie monster said:

What you need to learn, mate, (like I have been told before and understandably so) is that in the immediate aftermath of a game such as this, if they're on the receiving end of a bad result, they aren't going to be happy, are they? And they most certainly aren't going to like conversing with any fan of said club, let alone a United fan.

From my view, you've not really said much wrong, and you know that there's a good few people on here who, in the norm, actually think you're a decent poster. Your bit in the "The Opposition's view" that Ric put up was taken well by a number of fans on here.

Just don't be surprised when they go off on one at you regardless of what you say, it's the not the easiest of things to put up with losing to your closest rivals and then have one of their fans come on saying this, that and the other, the following day.
I get that, and that's why I try hard to temper my posts (and why I apologised for the stupid remarks I made earlier in this thread) . End of the day I'm a Utd fan on a City forum so I'm here to be shot at to a certain extent..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.