Andrea Pirlo

Ye let's get him and and put him in a midfield 2 with Yaya should be fun.

He's past it and wouldn't handle the Prem absolute no from me.

Alonso was painfully slow yet was a success in the Premiership. He could come on when were a few goals up and just ping the ball about looking so sexy. Just imagine what the rezzies could from the bearded maestro.

B_RIQzmW8AApYgr.png

Pirlo_s_a_real_cor_1684507n.jpg

Any man that can pull of a suit and trainers look and has a love of wine should play for gods own team, the fact that he's perhaps the greatest ever Italian central midfielder makes him a must sign.

Alonso was painfully slow yet was a success in the Premiership. He could come on when were a few goals up and just ping the ball about looking so sexy. Just imagine what the rezzies could from the bearded maestro.

B_RIQzmW8AApYgr.png

Pirlo_s_a_real_cor_1684507n.jpg

Any man that can pull of a suit and trainers look and has a love of wine should play for gods own team, the fact that he's perhaps the greatest ever Italian central midfielder makes him a must sign.

Haha take it u have a man crush fella?

Denayer in midfield for me (I genuinely think he could develop into one of the best as a CDM) rather than the 36 year old on loan please.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

God I can only imagine how happy teams would be seeing a midfield two of Toure and Pirlo. Anyone with half a workrate would overrun us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.