Andrew Barker 808 State RIP

Sad news. One of the singles I bought was the 1 in 10 remix. The B side was epic. Got me into techno and alternative dance. RIP

Had forgot about that club - some nights there. And the Soundgarden
Soundgarden was open Sunday afternoon too. You’d get some jazz bands on from Factory and was always good to pass a few hours on Sundays.

Sad to hear about his passing. Saw them at the free trade hall with ACR in ‘89 and had never seen anything like them before. Certainly at a gig. Magical Dream off 808:90 is still one of my favourite tracks.

Yeah. There was Stu Allan Sunday evening key 103, New Dawn\Meeting of the Minds later Sunday night, then 808 on Monday (or was it Tuesdays) 9-12 on kfm/Sunset.
Such a sad loss. Was such a funny guy, had story after story. Was lucky enough to have spent quite a few evenings with him back in the day. RIP lad

RIP

Part of an incredible scene back then,and a reminder of wonderful/better times for many guys currently in their late 40's.

RIP

Part of an incredible scene back then,and a reminder of wonderful/better times for many guys currently in their late 40's.
Everyday I give thanks to have been born in early 70s..the 90s the last great era

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.