Andrew Cole Battling Kidney Disease..

What he looks like now kinda sad :( -

CS-7PrcUYAA03zv.jpg

Hope he pulls through despite his allegiances to the RAG's.. he's a top bloke and if you walked past him in the street right now you wouldn't recognize him !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34725206
Great player but never spotted the "top bloke" bit, hope he is ok though

I saw an interview with him and he contacted a virus or something which resulted in kidney failure.His bloated appearance is down to the steroids he has to take to combat that.

He was a goal machine and it must have been one of Keegan's biggest ever mistakes letting him go to the rags.I was pissed off at the time the way him and James fucked off to Portsmouth for more money when we had none but i wish him well.

I don't think he's suffering from kidney disease... he suffered kidney failure and is expected to make a full recovery. I think I'm right in saying that the kidneys are the only organ that won't heal.. once they're damaged they are damaged for good... so he must've suffered no permanent damage

I don't think he's suffering from kidney disease... he suffered kidney failure and is expected to make a full recovery. I think I'm right in saying that the kidneys are the only organ that won't heal.. once they're damaged they are damaged for good... so he must've suffered no permanent damage
I think its only the Liver that can fully heal its self mate (i could be wrong, but dont think i am).

Remember seeing him a few weeks/months back & thinking he must be taking steroids when I saw his face.. Now I know why.
I think its only the Liver that can fully heal its self mate (i could be wrong, but dont think i am).
You're right; but even that has its limits. So drink responsibly... :-P

He was a goal machine and it must have been one of Keegan's biggest ever mistakes letting him go to the rags
I think Keegan went on to sign Shearer a bit later with the money so maybe not such a big mistake. He was a bloody good centre forward though and I hope he recovers.

I think Keegan went on to sign Shearer a bit later with the money so maybe not such a big mistake. He was a bloody good centre forward though and I hope he recovers.

No he got cash and Keith Gillespie for him which he thought was the better deal.I am sure he flogged him during the season too i remember the Geordie's were up in arms and he had to go out and placate them. Not sure how much later Shearer signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.