Andy Burnham on Radio M/C

Andy Burnham, Mayor Of Greater Manchester on BBC Radio Manchester Wednesday morning 9am. Inundate him for answer to our coach attack!

Why is he mayor of Liverpool?

It was last year and not the first time we have had it, really cannot be arsed worrying about them ****s enough to care, andafter all they won fuck all.

More importantly ask him when the fucking buses are getting sorted and where the tram through gorton and denton is getting built instead of a nother line to fucking trafford

It only needed to affect the performances of one or two of our players and it could have had a big impact on the game. The police have a role to keep the peace, not watch a bunch of scumbags jump up and down on cop fans and throw cans and bricks at a coach
A bit unfair on the police if you ask me. How were they to know what was going to happen on the night?
The Scousers werent daft enough to post details of the attack in advance as if it was organised or something as surely the police would have been straight on to it and nipped it in the bud....

Last edited:
A bit unfair on the police if you ask me. How were they to know what was going to happen on the night?
The Scousers werent daft enough to post details of the attack in advance as if it was organised or something as surely the police would have been straight on to it and nipped it in the bud....

Is that a WUM lol. The police publicised the route the City coach was going mate.

I’d rather he carried his persuit of Northern Rail.
I belive he has very little or no say in the operations at Northern Rail, I think his attacks on them are for his party.
What he should be doing is sorting out the fucking mess that is Greater Manchester Transport, especially the metro, for which he does have a say and is handsomely paid for.

I did not give a flying fuck about the coach attack after about four days, never mind nearly four months. A window got cracked, so fucking what?!

There are much much more pressing issues going on in this city that need attention than a load of Scouse scrotes throwing cans of beer at a coach that has no feelings.
This! I dare say the players, many of whom from South America where this ‘attack’ will look like a day on the park, didn’t give a flying fuck after about 5 seconds. The best post on the thread about the investigation is where a poster said we should’ve turned round and refused to play. Ha ha ha ha!!!

I did not give a flying fuck about the coach attack after about four days, never mind nearly four months. A window got cracked, so fucking what?!

There are much much more pressing issues going on in this city that need attention than a load of Scouse scrotes throwing cans of beer at a coach that has no feelings.

All day long.

would they let it go? can you imagine if the roles had been reversed

No and that’s why they are who they are. That’s why the footballing world laughs at them and their candle lighting victim ways. If you can’t see how we look from the outside then it’s too late but it’s pretty pathetic now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.