Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carroll

de niro said:
The new shearer.

de niro said:
I can't believe how blind some people are on here, he is going to be a top notch player, I'd sign him today .

Fookin' hell de niro, get on here and delete this thread pronto. ;)

Any Carroll will be a fantastic acquisition once he settles in, all he needs is time. Some people on here have no patience!

LoveCity said:
de niro said:
The new shearer.

de niro said:
I can't believe how blind some people are on here, he is going to be a top notch player, I'd sign him today .

no chance, he's a good player and was a presence last night. the only reason i would nolonger sign him is his off field antics, bobby would not wear it.

when he grows up he'll score many many goals.

pfazz said:
Any Carroll will be a fantastic acquisition once he settles in, all he needs is time. Some people on here have no patience!

Don't see it. Has the physical attributes, but (like many) I question his mentality. Pains me to say it, but someone like Ferguson would have been good for his career.

de niro said:
LoveCity said:
de niro said:
The new shearer.

de niro said:

no chance, he's a good player and was a presence last night. the only reason i would nolonger sign him is his off field antics, bobby would not wear it.

You like a flutter bill - i'll bet you £200 he never manages 15 goals in an entire season (pl), much more than him having potential at work here, he doesnt have the genes!

de niro said:
The new shearer.

your credibility took a huge hit with that statement fella - tosh<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
LoveCity said:
de niro said:
The new shearer.

de niro said:

With every post your credibility nose dives - please, keep quiet, I hate to see someone being so foolish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.