Andy Jacobs

mancity89 said:
AndyJacobs298x210.jpg

Is that the guy?

he's about as funny as syphillis

Sorry people i have to disagree with with most of the comments up to now on this thread.

He has been responsible for some of the best moments on Fantasy Football League over the years,he was the editor of FHM Magazine as well.

If you don`t like him,then don`t listen.

What you have to realise is its like Woody Allen
supporting Chelsea,and NEVER being happy about it,going on and on and on.........

And if you listen to the show for a bit then you will know the good things he has said about us,
he also knows about our ambition as a club and that it takes time.

I don`t hear any praise about all his charity work with the Bunburys cricket team

And Paul Hawksbee is one of the funniest blokes on radio and tv

PS: I cannot stand the rest of the station though,Its like being poked in the chest slowly, all day long

Dont get me wrong they are by far the best of a terrible bunch on talksport minus Parry as that blokes views are so strange you cant help but listen and laugh but i lost a lot of respect for him if i had any in the forst place when he slagged us off for 2hrs everyday when it looked like we trying to buy terry

by the way if that would of happened we would have won more games and be hated by everyone even more than we are

i heard the c**t couldnt txt him quick enough,shame they dont read em out,lets bombard this peice of shit,he truly hates us.

I am proud to say I have been off the Talk Shite for 6 weeks now, it has been a tough journey but no more football opinions from a cricketer or an east end chimney sweep adding his opinions to the stations sports "news" in the morning, no more chip on the shoulder Toffee spouting bollocks all day, and no more rent boy/spuds cockney bilge in the afternoon and no drive home with an idiot who believes he is the only person in the world entitled to an opinion.

I am glad to get that off my chest. I think I am free of this curse
Join me - real news beats bollocks radio hands down

danebanksheik said:
I am proud to say I have been off the Talk Shite for 6 weeks now, it has been a tough journey but no more football opinions from a cricketer or an east end chimney sweep adding his opinions to the stations sports "news" in the morning, no more chip on the shoulder Toffee spouting bollocks all day, and no more rent boy/spuds cockney bilge in the afternoon and no drive home with an idiot who believes he is the only person in the world entitled to an opinion.

I am glad to get that off my chest. I think I am free of this curse
Join me - real news beats bollocks radio hands down

What is there after talkshite though i struggle

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Sorry people i have to disagree with with most of the comments up to now on this thread.

He has been responsible for some of the best moments on Fantasy Football League over the years,he was the editor of FHM Magazine as well.

If you don`t like him,then don`t listen.

What you have to realise is its like Woody Allen
supporting Chelsea,and NEVER being happy about it,going on and on and on.........

And if you listen to the show for a bit then you will know the good things he has said about us,
he also knows about our ambition as a club and that it takes time.

I don`t hear any praise about all his charity work with the Bunburys cricket team

And Paul Hawksbee is one of the funniest blokes on radio and tv

PS: I cannot stand the rest of the station though,Its like being poked in the chest slowly, all day long

neither of them even listen to what the other says,they start pissing themselves laughing at fuckin anything before anyone finishes a sentence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.