Andy Morrison - a timely reminder of the start of the climb

I've always said there was three people in our history who stopped us from properly going under and that's david bernstein for putting his money where his mouth is,joe royle for sorting out the dressing room and andy morrison for getting the players to find their bollocks...
Always remembered big man,you'll always be part of us...

Yeah his autobiography is great and he also autographed my Wembley ticket for the Gillingham game - I know I am a sad muppet but there you go.

I was at that Colchester game when big Andy Morrison made his debut.He should have been a bouncer at a night club.Very much a cult hero

Signing of the decade!

What an impact he had.

Loved a diagonal ball out to Kennedy in Div 1. (or do I mean to Cooke in Div 2, thinking about it, that would make sense with Morrison's left foot)

Cracking volley at Oldham.

Whenever the opposition had a corner Andy seemed to just stand in the middle of the box and attack the ball wherever it went. Nobody ever really fancied winning in ahead of him and he seemed to win everything. My memory is probably playing tricks and he might not have done that but I sometimes wonder why more don't do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.