Andy Murray

He's not shit that's for sure but to call him funny is like saying Hitler didn't have an issues and was an "ok" kind of guy.

I detest tennis and he is one of the main reasons. Not content to making a living around hitting a small ball at each other over a net he then has the gall to sit and moan his horse faced arse off about how hard everything is.

You are a millionaire you pasty faced ****, cheer the fuck up.

conormcfc said:
He's actually pretty funny in interviews, a lot of people just don't understand dry wit and call him miserable.

Makes me laugh when people call him shit as well. He's the 4th best on the planet at what he does.

Agree mate, also hate the fact people judge him on personality - if gael clichy had the same character, would anyone give a shit ?

conormcfc said:
He's actually pretty funny in interviews, a lot of people just don't understand dry wit and call him miserable.

Makes me laugh when people call him shit as well. He's the 4th best on the planet at what he does.

Agreed. I'd love him to win.

I don't care about how good he is or what his personality is like, I'll never forgive him for saying that he supports anyone but England in any kind of sport and tournament.

Fuck him and everything about him. The ****

nevilletogoater-in said:
I don't care about how good he is or what his personality is like, I'll never forgive him for saying that he supports anyone but England in any kind of sport and tournament.

Fuck him and everything about him. The ****

This boring fucking line everytime, did you ever see it ? or the context of how he meant it ? are you really offended is a Scottish person doesnt want England to win a football match ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.